Nov 2, 2012

#NaBloPoMo - If I could live anywhere…



Today's Prompt: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

There are many countries in the world I would love to live in but instead of going into that I thought I'd share my idea of a dream home. If I could live anywhere, it would be in a home…

…with plenty of open space and a deck
Wooden Deck

…with lots of books.
…with wooden floors
…with a red and/or brick feature wall
…with a big kitchen
...with a low bed

…with dogs

One day, I hope.

I've recently started pinning and have a board on Pinterest with more ideas :)

*This post is part of the November NaBloPoMo blogging challenge.

2 comments:

Psych Babbler said...

This reminds me of a post I did ages ago on My dream house...I had the floor to ceiling books too, timber floors and well, the whole house was red brick. :)

R.Bit said...

Haha why does it not surprise me that even our dream homes are so similar ;-)