Sep 18, 2010

Day 10: #30daysofme

The Task: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

A post about music. Woo Hoo! So a lot of the music I listen to is "comfort" music and I listen to it irrespective of my mood. So whether I'm happy, sad or bored - I can always listen to Jack Johnson & Coldplay.

Music almost always makes me happy so when I'm happy so when I'm happy, I listen to absolutely everything from dance music to old school rock, Jack Johnson to Muse. Anything goes, really.

My number one 'Sad' song is "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M. Emo, I know but whattodo.

When I'm bored, I like listening to anything that is up-tempo. David Guetta helps ;-)

Hmm, when I'm mad I usually like to listen to something that calms me down or puts me in a better mood. Dance music is good. Jazz works well too as does Jack Johnson & Billy Joel.

I don't know what "hyped" means in this context, so I'm just going to ignore it.

On a self-congratulatory note, I've posted for 10 days straight! Very proud of myself :D

This post is part of the #30daysofme blog challenge I'm doing with some friends

No comments: